What's new

Hello all 45 year old newbie here!

Hey guys,
My Name is Todd and I and a newbie into the world of fine razors and straight razor shaving. I have a few razors that have been handed down to me but nothing of monetary value or collectability. I did however purchase this weekend at an antique store a set of two in a case Wostenholm and sons straight razors in what I would call OK condition for $25. H $image1.JPG$image2.JPG$image3.JPGere are a few pictures of them . They do not have any additional markings on them and seem to be very plain but still are very sharp.Can you help me find out more about them? Thank you upfront for any information you may have.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I don't know much about straights but the guys in the straight razor forum may be able to help you. Welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome, Todd. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hey guys,
My Name is Todd and I and a newbie into the world of fine razors and straight razor shaving. I have a few razors that have been handed down to me but nothing of monetary value or collectability. I did however purchase this weekend at an antique store a set of two in a case Wostenholm and sons straight razors in what I would call OK condition for $25. HView attachment 721966View attachment 721967View attachment 721968ere are a few pictures of them . They do not have any additional markings on them and seem to be very plain but still are very sharp.Can you help me find out more about them? Thank you upfront for any information you may have.
Welcome to B&B Todd. Glad you shared those pics. They look like gems and I bet those in the Straight Razor section can give some insight.

Enjoy!

Brian

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom