What's new

FS: Ralf Aust 5/8 Straight Razor with Macassar Ebony Scales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this razor a few months back with the intent of switching to straight razors, but I just having been using the razor and don't want to see it sit. The razor was originally from SRD and came with the cheap black plastic scales. They have since been swapped for some Macassar ebony scales which not only look much nicer but feel way better as well. The razor is not perfect. The scales have some finish imperfections, and the razor itself has some some water marks, but the pictures do a pretty good job of showing its condition. I do have some oil on the blade in the pictures to prevent rusting while it sits. The razor could use a honing, and it will come with the original box and a storage sleeve.

I'm asking for $60 shipped within the U.S. This is based on SRD's pricing of $103. http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_108&products_id=2062 $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429796975.441126.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429796989.463778.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429796999.602375.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429797010.624362.jpg

Last edited:
Man this looks like a great razor for me to branch out into the straight world with, too bad I'm in the middle of a restraint! One of these days I'll brave the straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom