What's new

Feather AC Super Professional

Hi folks,

I have noticed that there is only one place on the web (Classic Shaving) where one can buy Super Professional blades and other Feather products
Emboldened by a remark from one of our members about Super Professional blades I decided to contact Feather. This is what they said. I find their response a bit obtuse and would like to know what other people think.

Dear Mr. DaveS,

Thank you very much for your e-mail of Nov. 9, 2007.

We understand your inquiry.
At this moment, we will continue to sell our blade (Super blade) for
Artist Club RG razor for the moment.
So, we would appreciate it if you could purchase our items from
ClassicShaving.

We thank you for your interest in our items.

Best Regards,

FEATHER SAFETY RAZOR CO., LTD.
K. Sakaide, Overseas Trade Division

It's been bandied about the boards that Classicshaving seems to have gotten exclusive US distribution rights to Feather. This now seems confirmed, though in bad enough English that we'll keep wondering for some time. At least Classic is keeping the blade cost reasonable!

That scared me, it looked almost as if they were saying they may discontinue the blades in the future. Would not apply to me currently, but may when my feather comes.

I am worried too. I just bought an AC RG "Special" and I like it a lot. It's hard to tell what they are going to do. I guess I will have to stock up on blades.

Best,

DaveS:confused:

It doesn't look to me like they're discontinuing the blades. It sounds like they thought you wanted to buy blades from them, and they asked you to buy them from classic.

Top Bottom