What's new

Estas 17 Full Hollow. SCORE!

Looks like a beast !! The biggest I've used is 6/8 which you probably consider to be a tooth pic :) I'm keeping my eyes peeled for something big like that for sale around my place....

The 28mm one that I sold was a beast but a beauty all the same. I enjoy a bigger blade, feels better in my hands - I've got a No.14 Filly that is my regular shaver, measures about 24mm so just shy of an inch, last week I tried a 5/8 Tornblom that I have kicking around - the difference is extraordinary.
This might push my Filly back into the draw if it's as good as it looks.

I've heard great things about the Estas

Nice blade.
Please do share!

I've never seen a size 17 razor - anyone else have any experience of them? I'm presuming it's the size, might just be the reference but as it's coming from Spain where they like their 13s & 14s I'm guessing that I'm right.

Please do share!

I've never seen a size 17 razor - anyone else have any experience of them? I'm presuming it's the size, might just be the reference but as it's coming from Spain where they like their 13s & 14s I'm guessing that I'm right.

I have a friend who is on the constant look out for Estas, I have never held one

I had a nice Estas.

Cracked the heel while restoring it :blink: (be careful!), so I had to change it into an abomination.

Attachments

• $estas sotd.jpg
    $estas sotd.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom