What's new

den clearing so to speak

I have a pile of stuff I just don't use or look at. Its stuff I wanted to try and picked up in BST or that other place in lots and however else you accumulate such items. I will separate some of the possibly more interesting items but tbh I've been out of the loop so long I Can't even tell you what a lot of it is so pics... PM me if anything jumps out at you. My biggest concern is covering shipping so if anything is of interested me know and I can figure shipping and adjust the price to fit your needs. LOL If you don't want to pay shipping or trying not to spend any dollars today then offer me a trade my only rule on a trade is you must take more items then you give. My goal is to clear some shelf space. I don't think there is anything of much value maybe just some soaps or razors you would like to try...So here you go.

Gillette Old Type in case decent shape pm for more Photos $20 plus shipping
Lot of Gillette Techs and other misc razors $20 plus shipping
Barbershop box with brush dish and colgate puck plus canvas bag with brush strop and old spice mug Free plus cost of shipping
Grooming kit in leather case with Gillette Old Type in decent shape $20 plus shipping
VOSKOD Razor board new missing 4 packs $10 plus shipping
Weekender kit in great shape. maybe missing a mirror if I remember right $10 plus shipping

I guess thats my limit of pics so I will try to post more below??

Attachments

• File_000.jpeg
    File_000.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 170
  • File_029.jpeg
    File_029.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 185
  • File_030.jpeg
    File_030.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 163
  • File_031.jpeg
    File_031.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 128
  • File_032.jpeg
    File_032.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 116
  • File_034.jpeg
    File_034.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 118
  • File_036.jpeg
    File_036.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 120
  • File_035.jpeg
    File_035.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 126
  • File_038.jpeg
    File_038.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 124
  • File_039.jpeg
    File_039.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 120
Have a guy going to probably buy all the razors and blades. I will follow up in the morning when the deal is done. Will post a bunch of soaps and aftershaves tomorrow as well

Top Bottom