What's new

Collector's Please Stand up ,Please Stand up. Need Your Honest Opinion

Dude don't you get it? Read the topic again? You didn't give your opinion on the topic did you? If I go on to view a topic I stay on it. I don't come on here to critisize anyone. Its not kool.

Wow we have another Critic about writing, Thanks.
Did everyone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? holy criticism what is going on here today?
Sorry i was never a good writer or did any kind of secretary work.

No, I'm not being snarky or critical, I'm being serious.
Your posts verge on quasi-unreadable if they go on for more than about 3 lines. I'm interested in what you say, but I often find myself skimming or skipping over your posts altogether because they're so all over the place.

Well this thread has certainly taken an unexpected turn. As a pitiful writer myself, I can't criticize anyones grammar. If it weren't for spell checker, most people on here would think I was handicapped or someone in need of remedial education.

In any event, that is one beautiful razor. Glad you have come to peace with the purchase, now go and enjoy the heck out of it.

Jeff

No matter what, I wont let these comments about my grammer, etc get to me. I'm just here to have fun and enjoy the postings :eek:)

You Guys are the best here, Thanks for all your Input and Help on me making my Final Decision. i can live with the price i paid for this beauty. You guys gave me your honest opinion and i appreciate it. Lots of love for you wet shaving Brothers :001_cool:

Here are the pics let me know what you guys think, compared to CFM pics. do you guys still think he tweaks his pics or not ?

WOW, this is one gorgeous Executive! I wish I could get my razors looking that good [sigh]

Top Bottom