What's new

CO Bigolow red

M

musk

I recently tried the CO Red Aftershave and I have to admit, this stuff is amazing.. The smell is out of this world and does not stick around for a long time. My wife thought it was amazing which is a bonus and at 10 dollars a bottle, one can not go wrong. I recommend this for anyone who likes Sandlewood. The smell is definitely mature and not for a young man and I would not recommend it for someone who is not into Sandlewood.

Cheers

I recently tried the CO Red Aftershave and I have to admit, this stuff is amazing.. Cheers

I haven't bought any yet, but my wife went on a sniffing adventure to B&BW last week to see what she liked there (I was at work, lol). I figured that would be the one, based on the descriptions online, that she would not like. Turns out, she liked it best.

Yea that stuff is pretty amazing. It works well, too. I have debated getting the red cologne to go along with it. A bottle of that is only $19.50. I have the deodorant spray too and that's nice. I try to avoid going for a potpourri of smells, although it usually happens anyway.

musk, Welcome to B&B

I just recieved both the CO Bigelow Red a/s balm and cologne, the balm at only $10 is amazingly very good stuff has aloe vera and vitamin E in it and the cologne at only $20 is very nice too and it has what I think is the best atomizer of any bottle of cologne I ever got, the a/s balm matches and goes very well with the cologne the scent of Sandalwood is not overly strong other scents are more noticeable to me. The cologne is very strong though 1 little spray and I could smell it mostly all day and most scents fade away to me very quickly.

Welcome, musk.

I picked up a bottle of the Bigelow Black a week or two ago, along with a tube of the Bigelow/Proraso cream at B&BW, and it's very nice stuff, especially for 10 bucks. I'd gotten away from wearing any sort of a scent. Now I realize what I've been missing.

I'll need to pick up some of the red next time I'm over that way.

best,
Mike

I recently tried the CO Red Aftershave and I have to admit, this stuff is amazing.. The smell is out of this world and does not stick around for a long time. My wife thought it was amazing which is a bonus and at 10 dollars a bottle, one can not go wrong. I recommend this for anyone who likes Sandlewood. The smell is definitely mature and not for a young man and I would not recommend it for someone who is not into Sandlewood.

Cheers

i tried the green i like it , but my skin is to oily for it.

have the red shaving cream. smells like pop corn. i think its the shea butter.

Are you referring to the Bigelow Elixir Foaming Shave Gel that comes in a pump bottle? I was curious about that, but have seen zero reviews here, and didn't want to spend $10.00 to be the guinea pig for the board.....:lol::lol:

Top Bottom