What's new

FS Ceramic scuttle, Japanese shaving cup + freebies

For your consideration I’m offering a couple items that have been collecting dust.

First is a hand thrown ceramic scuttle stamped “MUD” on the bottom. This thing is heavy. I bought it on eBay when I started my wet shaving journey two years ago. I tried to include detailed pictures that show some small bumps in the glaze inside of the bowl. They are slightly sharp to the touch. They have not damaged my brushes but I wanted to disclose this feature.

Second is a Special Japanese shaving cup. I know some folks have enjoyed using these to keep their brush warm between passes but this was not intuitive for me.

$30 shipped for either, using Paypal goods and services.

Bonus items include 1 puck of Williams Mug Shave Soap or a Shaving Revolution brush & razor stand. Whoever makes the first purchase can pick which bonus item they would like.

Or take the whole lot for $50.

Please reach out with any questions or if you would like more photographs.
IMG_3010.jpeg

IMG_3005.jpeg

IMG_3006.jpeg

IMG_3008.jpeg

IMG_3007.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg

IMG_3003.jpeg

One of our fine members pointed out a flaw I had not noticed on the Japanese shaving cup, a hairline fracture. It is being sent to him for the cost of shipping.

The Mud & Stone Scuttle is still available at $30 shipped, and includes the brush/razor stand and the Williams Mug Shaving Soap.

I’m guessing the cost of shipping for the Mud & Stone scuttle is around $20. If somebody wants to take it for the cost of shipping I will be happy to send it out, not including the soap/stand.

Top Bottom