What's new

C.O. Bigelow bay rum aftershave balm

Was at the C.O. Bigelow store in NYC last week and while I was perusing the goods I splashed on some of this stuff from the tester. I really enjoyed the smell for the rest of the day. One of my favorite bay rums yet. Didn't buy any when I was there because I flew with a carry-on only, but ordered some as soon as I got home. Should be here Monday.

I think the scent of the Bigelow balm is better than the other bay rum splashes they have. It is less "clovey". Wish they had that scent in a splash

I find the balm matches the cologne pretty well. They are both favorites of mine.

When I'm really feeling like a Bay Rum Bum, I'll use the Bigelow balm and Cologne, and the Pinaud bay rum as a body splash. Then I get a craving for molasses spice cookies. :w00t:

I'd also say this is my favorite of the Bigelow balms. It leaves my face with a nice matte finish, better than their others.

I find the balm matches the cologne pretty well. They are both favorites of mine.

When I'm really feeling like a Bay Rum Bum, I'll use the Bigelow balm and Cologne, and the Pinaud bay rum as a body splash. Then I get a craving for molasses spice cookies. :w00t:

You should start the whole thing off with TGQ's Bay Rum with Sweet Orange soap!

I think the scent of the Bigelow balm is better than the other bay rum splashes they have. It is less "clovey". Wish they had that scent in a splash

+1 They need a splash!
However, I love the balm in the fall/winter months and heck, they're just about here again!

Top Bottom