What's new

FS Argos Espresso Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale. Odyssey Argos espresso machine. Selling at current cost, present wait times are about six months.
$1100USD plus actual shipping costs. Used sparingly for about two weeks. As new. Please note I'm in Canada.
Imagepipe_0.jpg
Imagepipe_0.jpg
Imagepipe_0.jpg
Imagepipe_0.jpg
Imagepipe_0.jpg

Dig it, I had one on order for a while. I use a Londinium. Curious why you're selling. I may be interested ;)
I was also wondering the reason for the quick sale. I've been watching the unfolding of this almost homemade machine and wondering how they perform. However, I'm definitely not in the market. My wife, quite unfairly, seems to think that three 1st Generation Europiccola's (and a "parts" machine which obviously doesn't count) is enough for one person to make one cappuccino per day! Go figure.

The Argos was for me the indulgence of a curiosity as it has some very innovative ideas. In the end that's all it turned out to be and, curiosity satisfied, I moved it on. For those who use pour over boiler direct lever machines it might well be the next great thing. But coming from a big plumbed in dipper lever it was a compromise in many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom