What's new

Are these GSBs from ebay fakes? The price seems too good to be true

Hi all,

I'm not sure if pasting links is allowed on this forum. Mods feel free to delete this.

I bought 200 GSB blades from this eBay seller because the price was so amazing compared to other vendors in Canada. Does anyone have any experience with this seller, or does anyone know if GSBs are commonly faked?

Ebay link: Gillette Silver Blue Double Edge Razor Blades- 200 Blades - Made in Russia | eBay - https://www.ebay.ca/itm/224091474673?hash=item342ce48af1:g:aKkAAOSwOZZfGfTY

Thanks,
Osho
Have you actually shaved with them or are they in transit?

The seller seems to have a good rep.

The international market still has huge stocks of PPI blades in the supply chain. The possibilty of them being genuine is quite high IMO.

If they are fakes, then you can resort to bay dispute, and that will damage the seller obviously.

Last edited:
Have you actually shaved with them or are they in transit?

The seller seems to have a good rep.

The international market still has huge stocks of PPI blades in the supply chain. The possibilty of them being genuine is quite high IMO.

If they are fakes, then you can resort to bay dispute, and that will damage the seller obviously.
I admit I haven't tried them yet as they are still en route to me. After making the purchase I realized that there must be a catch. Sometimes I hear that blades can be counterfeited, yet I've also read they aren't worth the time and effort to fake. I guess I will find out when they get here. Yes, the seller's good reputation is reassuring, however.

Yeah, I have seen those in the past... not showing them on the card is a red flag for me. I would just buy them at the Canadian seller for about 50% more, blades are still cheap. These are the ones that you can't get at RBC because they think they are worth gold(about triple your price)!

Top Bottom