What's new

Anyone with experience with Saponifico Varesino edp

I have a bottle of SV 70th EdP. I enjoy the fragrance, but I would put the silage and longevity more in the EdT category. If you are familiar with DR Harris Arlington cologne, the SV 70th is undoubtedly more robust and has better longevity, but the SV doesn't project as much as a powerhouse EdP. I do love the fragrance and have the 70th shaving soap and aftershave. On days I use all three products I feel nearly Italian!

I have a bottle of SV 70th EdP. I enjoy the fragrance, but I would put the silage and longevity more in the EdT category. If you are familiar with DR Harris Arlington cologne, the SV 70th is undoubtedly more robust and has better longevity, but the SV doesn't project as much as a powerhouse EdP. I do love the fragrance and have the 70th shaving soap and aftershave. On days I use all three products I feel nearly Italian!
I also love the scent of 70th. Is there enough difference between the aftershave and EdP to make it worth adding the EdP? I don't care about silage or projection, but want to enjoy the scent myself for longer.

I have only Morado EDP, I like it a lot, perfect complement to the shaving soap and aftershave, and I would buy it again. However I agree with @RRGGMM as far as longevity is concerned.
With the only two other soaps from SV that I have, Manna and Tundra (no matching EDP from SV), I prefer to use RazoRock XXX EDP.

Silage etc
I had a problem with cap/dispenser. It was not fully inserted and it was not working properly. After realizing what the problem was I was able to press it down, then it was fine.

I also love the scent of 70th. Is there enough difference between the aftershave and EdP to make it worth adding the EdP? I don't care about silage or projection, but want to enjoy the scent myself for longer.
While I do not find the EdP particularly strong, it is undoubtedly stronger than the aftershave. I do not recall getting a compliment, and the 70th EdP doesn't project like some of my stronger fragrances, but does last considerably longer than the aftershave. I purchased a Saponificio Varesino sample pack of their EdPs, and I do like their fragrances, but having just one bottle in my collection is enough for me. If you decide to purchase a bottle of the SV EdP I think you will be happy with the performance.

Performance is middle of the road in a post ifra world.

Some will project less since they are lighter. Cubebe, 70th, felce aromatica

Some will project more with their thicker basenotes. Morado, desert vetiver.

Fwiw, if i could only have one, it would be opuntia. It’s the best combo of unique, tasteful, versatile ,AND good performance.

If you like the 70th scent, buy the edp. It’s the true expression of the scent unencumbered by the balm ingredients. You only live once. Get the full experience.

Top Bottom