What's new

Anyone else love Tatra Platniums?

The Yates 'Merica razor I bought in October came with a tuck, but I was so happy with Personna Comfort Coated blades that I didn't think twice about trying them. Boy was I missing out. 2 weeks ago, I decided to change things up and wow this is an amazing blade! It feels much sharper but even smoother than the Personna. It just slices through the thicker hair that's in my goatee area with ease. Already bought a 100 pack for $10 from Amazon and this will be my go-to blade going forward.

I've tried the Tiger Platinum (identical blade as the Tatra Platinum) and liked them well enough, I've been tempted to pick up a 100 pack but haven't yet (I've just got enough blades at the moment)

I also got a tuck of Tatra with my 'Merica razor a couple years ago. I didn't like them and they didn't seem very sharp to me (at the time) - but I still have a few of those blades left. I'll have to try them again and see if they are sharper than I remembered. I was new to wet shaving back then and now that I have a bit more experience, maybe they'll feel different. I certainly can't imagine them being sharper than Personna Comfort Coated. Personna feel much better on 2nd and 3rd shave than on first shave IMO.

Top Bottom