What's new

Any fragrances or AS with “the Barbasol note”?

Phoenix Shaving CaD is supposed to be modeled on the scent of Barbasol, but I've never actually tried it. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one. Fine Accoutrements American Blend is a YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme clone. I have the aftershave and it's not a bad approximation.

I had a bottle of the Razorock American Barber awhile back. That was pretty close. Maybe I'll get another one someday when I need more aftershaves.

There was a Fine American Blend aftershave, too.

Are there any fragrances or aftershaves that have, or are centered around the Barbasol note/accord?

YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme was close, but it’s discontinued. That’s the only one I know of.

Any others out there?
If you felt Rive Gauche was close, Fine Accoutrements American Blend is supposedly in that same vein, probably worth a try.

Edit: @NorthernSoul beat me to it ;)

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Are there any fragrances or aftershaves that have, or are centered around the Barbasol note/accord?

YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme was close, but it’s discontinued. That’s the only one I know of.

Any others out there?
Try Fine American Blend or Phoenix Artisans Accoutrements CaD.

Any others out there?

CaD Aftershave/perfume
Fine American Blend aftershave (cologne not so much)
Dua River Fougere
Don't want to retype all again it but there are others..very close to Rive Gauche..thread is in the front page somwhere.

Top Bottom