What's new

Any Domino Players Here?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
I just love a game of (Double Six) Dominoes (All Fives), because not only does it 'pass the time', but also gives you a chance to 'talk trash' and 'slam some bones'.Trash Talking Icon.png

proxy.php

“That’s 20. Write it down!!” CBJ

Any scoring techniques and/or advanced strategies you would to share
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Dominos: a game that's easy to learn and hard to master". Unknown Author

My mother-in-law played dominoes until she passed away at 93. I never played, but can't remember any of her 6 kids and many grandchildren beating her very often. It seemed to be a family bonding ritual, especially among the females. Males were welcome to play, only to face humiliation.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dominoe Playes:
proxy.php
The Set above I would only play for 'demonstration / display', but for 'serious' play...I'm gonna stick to using
my (Set below).

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

"This superior set of 28 double six dominoes will add a new dimension to your gaming.

This premium set of 28 dominoes is composed of quality [hard] plastic and will provide you with hours of fun.

proxy.php

Playing dominoes on East 142nd Street. From left, Carmelo Perez, Ruben Mojica (in red) and Augie Gonzalez (in white). Credit...Angel Franco/The New York Times

Features include: Set of 28 dominoes Quality [hard] plastic construction Double six dominoes Domino dimensions: .25 x 1 x 1.9375 inches Convenient storage case Case [Box] dimensions: 1.875 x 2.625 x 7.625 inches".

Note: All the bones in my Set above have a 'tack' attached in the middle of each domino to 'facilitate' slaming!
proxy.php

proxy.php

No domino game is complete without chaos, shouts [trash talk] and [slamming of bones at] the table.

Works Cited: Double Six Dominoes w/ Wood Box

proxy.php
"In dominoes...there's no shame in 'Washing the Dishes'". CBJ

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Love playing fives and threes - is that what we’re talking about here? It’s the only dominoes game I actually know. Have a 12-spot set, which can make it very interesting.
Roman:
We play mostly 'fives' (5), (muggins)! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"And the game of dominoes is much like life: you gotta play the bones you've pulled. It doesn't matter if you've got seven doubles in your hand". S.B. Redd

Top Bottom