What's new

A sticky Situation. Help please.Long)

I agree with all (maybe most) that has been said. The best idea for this particular problem that I saw was the two of you shopping together instead of surprise gifts.

The only thing I will re-iterate is communication is key. This may feel awkward and tricky to deal with, but a marriage is going to be filled with issues much harder than this.

It's these little things that prepare you for the big ones so learn to talk to her. I remember lots of conversations between my wife and I that escalated way more than necessary in our earlier years together. The same type of subject now gets a few comments and a laugh between us.

It gets better, oh so much better, but only if you put in the work.

Definitely sounds like a keeper and I wish you both the best in your life together.

You're planning to marry this woman. You have to find a way to discuss things which you like and don't like in a reasonable adult way. If you think cologne selection is leading to problems, wait for kids and their proper upbringing to enter the discussion picture...

Tell her you love her deeply, and that your love is precisely the reason you always want to be honest with her. Then never lie about anything important and choose your white lies carefully.

buy her some absolutely atrocious smelling perfume and a straight razor for her legs. she'll figure out what you're saying without you saying a word...

Top Bottom