Items by TstebinsB

Although Tony Miller is a well-known strop maker who has deservedly garnered the respect of many, I decided to try out a Straight Razor Designs strop. This strop consists of Premium I leather and Cotton Herringbone canvas. This combination is not normally available. However, through a wonderful feature called "Build Your Own Strop," I was able to create this custom pairing. Appearance At first glance, I notice the richness of tan leather. There are black and red Latigo options but...
I received this razor for free but it is moderately priced anyway. First Impression: The razor comes in a plastic case with two Dorco ST300 blades. While the case is a nice touch, the cover pops off very easily, allowing your razor and blades to fall right out during travel. The case is not worth it. Once I remove the razor from the case, the first thing I notice is the unbalanced weight. Due to the style of the razor, most of the weight lies in the razor's head. Normally, this...
Background: Fuller's Earth Clay is a few centuries old. It was first used by textile workers (fullers) who used it with water to remove oils, dirt, and other contaminants from sheep's wool. Fulling is the process of cleaning wool with clay. It has been used in kitty litter to soak up urine and in automotive garages to soak up oil and other spills. Fuller's Earth for the skin is pre-blended with the right minerals so do not use your cat's kitty litter or go to AutoZone! :lol: Your...
For those of you who suffer from razor bumps, you know they're embarrassing, frustrating, and sometimes, painful. I see them as "acne of the neck" because they are just as ghastly. I have curly, wiry hair and always avoided using a razor because of my fear of a razor bump eruption. Of course as a DE shaver, my post-shave irritation is minimal but I am still one bad blade away from an outbreak. As a result, I always kept a bottle of Tend Skin Solution with my shaving gear. However, it...
Top Bottom