Items by ThePossum

Price: Competitive but not the cheapest. Not a bad thing though Quality: This is a first rate cream. From the great scent to the slickness and latherability it provides me with a wonderful shave. Scent: One of my favorite scents because it is strong with cinnamon smell and I love cinnamon. Latherability: Great thick and rich lather but does dry out in the mug if I let it sit a bit while I do my oil/touch up pass on my face before moving onto my head. But a bit of water and...
Price: Not the cheapest. Not the most expensive. But a competitively priced shave cream. Quality: Very good quality. Make great lather, smells great, and is competitively priced. Scent: Very wonderful scent. I do like it very much. Latherability: Makes great thick and rich lather. Tends to dry out in the mugs when left alone while I do my oil/touchup pass on my face and before I lather my head. But a few drops of water and a couple quick swirls with the brush and back...
Price: Good competitive price. You get more quality than what you pay for. I rated the price higher on this one because I like it so much that it would be cheap at twice the price. (Don't get any ideas Queen JoAnna! :001_smile) Quality: A top notch cream that even the 3 Ts can't touch. It combines the great quality of latherability, slickness, protection for your skin along with a great and different scent. Scent: This one is indeed a different scent. One that I love and so...
Price: A good average price for some fine shave cream. Not at all expensive like the T&H that i want to buy someday. Quality: No doubt about it this one compares to the 3 Ts in many ways in terms of quality. Scent: Very strong Bay Rum scent. It over powers the Bergamot scent. Not really something that I expected or liked that well. Latherability: There is no doubt that this cream makes a lush and full bodied cream with ease. Effiacy: I provides a great slickness as...
Price: Not cheap but not expensive either. Quality: Excellent. I find that products made in home labs and kitchens are usually every bit as good as those made by the big companies. This cream rates up there with the 3 Ts in my opinion. Scent: We encounter many smells at different places in our daily lives. There are only two places that I think I could go to and shave besides my bathroom. One is a barbershop. That smell just begs for shaving. The other is a floral shop...
I just love Sue's shaving creams. It's like I can't get enough of them. And now she gives me a cream that has a smell that I will never forget. Sue thinks I'm a bit nuts but this cream smells just like a birthday cake. That is the icing on a cake from the bake shop. And to me that is the best part of the cake. Thanks Sue. :smile: Now for the details: The Price: SCS's prices are fine. Not exorbitant and not on the cheap side either. Just right in the middle. The Quality...
ThePossum
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
This After Shave Milk is another of the fine products that Sue makes and distributes through St. Charles Shave. The price is very good. A bit more than a drug store after shave product but that can be expected due the SR ASM being far superior to off the shelf drug store products. And it is a good deal less than most of the "name" AS products I see touted on B&B. The quality is not in doubt. Nice texture, wonderful smell, great looking bottle that my wife loves. My compliments Sue...
The Price is right for me. Not like the 3Ts or my C&E creams. Sue has done a great job in pricing. Quality also great. A bit thicker out of the jar than the C&E creams. Goes into the brush very effectively Scent is unbeatable. It really does bring back memories of my college days in the 60s a time when I used a Gillette adjustable and a cheap brush and shaving soap from my uncle the barber. And I love the smell of incense anyway. Have some burning while I type. Latherability a bit...
Top Bottom