Items by sklegg

While this device might be useful for skin care, it's not great for shaving prep. I tried the Conair Facial Spa thinking that it would be a quick shortcut for a hot towel treatment but it falls short on multiple points. First of all it takes at least five minutes to heat up. I'm all about taking the time for good prep before shaving, but I can shower in five minutes. Using this spa doesn't save me any time. Second, the plastic shroud thing is the wrong shape for the neck and beard...
Do you revel in the luxury of a fine pillowy silvertip badger brush? Are your dreams filled with mountains of lather piled on gossamer threads of badger fluff? If so, save yourself the time and skip this review because the Vulfix No. 9 is not your brush. I bought this brush because I was actually impressed with the common $5 Van Der Hagen (VDH) boar brush. While it shed like a mangy cat and required a little work to make a lather, I was curious how a well-made boar brush would perform...
Ever since college I have had dark circles and puffy-looking eyes. After joining the work force I have suffered the same. I know there isn't much I can do about it but I decided to try this product. Since it was the cheapest product at the cosmetics counter I gave it a go. This is a pretty novel idea for an eye cream. It's very similar to a tiny deodorant stick that you wipe along the orbital bone below your eyes. Seconds after your apply the gel (which isn't greasy or shiny) you can feel...
Beard Lube by Jack Black is YANLSC (Yet Another No Lather Shave Cream) and is similar to Hydroplane from Billy Jealousy. If you are not familiar with either of these products let me explain: they are thick creams that you can spread in a thin layer over your beard. (Jack Black recommends a quarter-sized amount for one shave.) It won't foam and does not need to be massaged in or mixed with water. Therefore, this is not a product to be used with a DE razor or a straight razor. It may work with...
Top Bottom