Items by Razorlite

Razorlite
0.36 star(s) 11 ratings
Views
Reviews
I bought the Gillette Knack having never heard of it before and the results were/are amazing! I paid just under £5.00 for the razor which is in very good to excellent condition, which I thought was a bargain. It has a plastic handle around 4 inches long which is patterned to help with grip. Under the head is a simple twist to open mechanism that opens the 'Silo Doors' perfectly. The head is well engineered and nickel or chrome plated (I'm no metal expert!:rolleyes:) The long handle and even...
Razorlite
0.44 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
A great spanish aftershave with a classic "Barber-shop" scent. Hardly any razor burn at all, clean, crisp but subtle scent. Leaves your face feeling fresh without any real bad points whatsoever. Readily available on the spanish market though will probably cost more but not the earth, elsewhere. If you like Floid, Proraso, Musgo ect, you'll like this one! :biggrin: Contact Leon or www.vintagescent.com for orders.
I saw these blades a few weeks ago and was put off from buying them because of the price - 'Surely something that cheap can't be very good' I thought. Well, I was visiting the same shop (Wilkinsons supermarket, UK) and saw them again. This time I was definately going home with a pack (and a spare pack to distribute to B&B members), and not letting my feeling rule my head. Besides, I had to be the 'guinea pig' to try them as noone else had yet reviewed them. So, first glance, they look OK -...
Razorlite
0.35 star(s) 34 ratings
Views
Reviews
:wink: Hi guys, I'm a real 'newbie' to this Fantastic, Informative website. I am also new to the Double edge safety razor scene. I have wet shaved for as long as I needed to shave, but only now have I mustered the courage to try a DE razor. Two things made me come to my decision, 1. cartidge blade prices seem to be flying through the roof, and DE blades seem to be very cheap in comparison. 2ndly. I have always been curious of how a DE razor would feel when shaving and how it would compare...
Top Bottom