Items by PozzSka

PozzSka
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
A blend of Virginian and Latakia tobaccos from MCClelland Tobacco Co.
PozzSka
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
This review is concerning the new version of Bell's Three Nuns recently released again in the US. The original blend was Virginian and Perique tobaccos, this is purported to be a "...curly cut blend of dark fired Kentucky and sun cured Virginia tobaccos mixed with the finest Brazilian Lights..." I cannot compare to the original, as I have not tasted it. This blend, however, is enjoyable on it's own merits. Has a nuttiness, not as heavily bodied as an English blend, but...
PozzSka
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Manufacturer: Lotus Product: Vertigo Briar Pipe Lighter Fuel: butane Ignition: flint Flame type: Soft, Angled This lighter is a "Corona Old Boy" knock off. So instead of $100 it's about $20-25. So far, it has worked well. Filled mine with Zippo brand butane fuel, and I haven't had any issues with the fuel. The flame adjustment isn't as smooth as it could be, but that doesn't bother me. It comes with a tamper/pick that slides out of the foot of the lighter, and...
PozzSka
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Brand: Mario Grandi Available only on ebay from seller: Futurepipes these are all one of kind, supposedly handmade by one maker, and shipped directly from Italy. Bent egg shape, briar pipe, high glass finish, with a couple small blemishes (nothing that bothers me). The stem fits together tightly, and the bowl is large. Definitely able to pack 1 hour smokes if desired. Smokes well, slightly difficult to get a pipe cleaner all the way through, due to the bends and angles.
PozzSka
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is a straight stem bulldog shape from Savinelli. Unfiltered line of unfinished pipes, another affordable, yet quality offering from Savinelli. Acrylic stem (this one has a rubber bit on the end). This line will take the oils from your hands and darken over time, or can be finished and stained by the user if desired. Smokes well (a little hot), and a generous bowl size.
A very affordable tobacco pipe, from one of the very prolific pipe makers of today. A smooth, matte finish on the Duca Carlo line, in a variety of shapes. This is a 6mm line (can use the balsa system filters, or the included 6mm to 3mm tube to do without filters all together). These look nice, smoke well, consistent and great classic shapes. (image courtesy of smokingpipes)
PozzSka
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Royal Yacht is a mellow blend of Virginian tobaccos in a ribbon cut. A very nice smoke with some nuttiness, some sweetness, a pleasant room note (not as sweet or fruity/cased as an aromatic), but a very unimposing room note. An 8/10 in my book. (image courtesy of cigarsinternational)
Top Bottom