Items by petr

petr
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
What is this stuff? A German natural handmade (artisan) cold-processed shave soap developed in coordination with a popular German wet-shaving group. I was reluctant to try the soap because it includes Olive Oil, which usually means the shave soap will not lather worth a darn. This soap lathers thick creamy SILKY stable lather. Really beautiful stuff. It provides an exceptionally close shave with no irritation. Calani says “Ingredients such as mango butter and lanolin make this...
(From AOS) The Art of Shaving After-Shave Gel soothes, refreshes and regenerates the skin after shaving. Enriched with algae and herbal extracts, it hydrates, tightens pores and maintains healthy skin. After-Shave Gel is recommended for normal to oily skin and for application during humid summer months. Antiseptic and alcohol-free. Some days I just want a simple no fuss finish. I have dry skin and always need something. I tried the AOS balm and found it too oily. All three scents...
petr
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is a mysterious and expensive soap that I have wanted to try for a long time. So what is this stuff? The short answer is it is AOS shave soap strongly scented with dark lavender (Czech and Speake Oxford & Cambridge fragrance.) It is made in Italy. The puck has the exact same color and consistency (triple milled) as AOS soap. I lathered both side by side and it lathers (and shaves) exactly the same as AOS. Gents who complain about the subtle clay like lavender smell of AOS soap...
From the website: Our light and refreshing aloe-based after shave gel is alcohol-free and was formulated to help close pores after shaving. Scented with uplifting Grapefruit with a touch of Mint. Can be used from the fridge for an extra cooling experience. (Note: also available in Lime & Yuzu) This product delivers. It does what it says it will do and more. The product repairs the the face even if you have shaved your worst. This is my go to repair kit for weepers, scrapes, new...
Top Bottom