Items by pal

pal
Views
Reviews
I bought this Spanish Veleiro from VintageScent.com and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Price...I think it was a deal at around $14.00 for about 75ml. Quality... At first when I splashed this on my face I thought it had a very mild scent. I thought that this would be a weakling among aftershave splashes. But as it soaked into the pores of my face, I felt an intense warming and then a cooling sensation and the scent became stronger. Scent... Very...
pal
0.76 star(s) 17 ratings
Views
Reviews
I just can't say enough about this product. I have been using this for a week and I have to say, I have been looking forward to shaving every morning. I bought his from Superlather. They only sell it as a sample. Price: Very good price only $3.00 for a sample, but it will last a long time. I usually take a small amount from the brick and rub it in the bottom of my shave bowl. Quality: Some of the best lather I have ever made using creams or soaps. I will usually have enough...
I received this as a Christmas present and was pleasantly surprised. According to the product description, it exhibits aromatic spices, hints of sweet florals, citrus plus the richness of soft woods with the slightest hint of musk. This is one of my favorites. Every time I have worn it I have received compliments especially from my wife. It has a strong, long lasting scent that is very complex. The price is right as well. You can purchase this on line for as little as $25.00. For...
I was the lucky winner of the Contributor's PIF sponsored by Tinzien. What can I say, this is a great soap just like all of Mama Bears soaps. But the thing that really grabs you the most is that exotic scent. My wife loves it and to be truthful, I love it too. I have use it for four days in a roll and this one is a winner.
I was one of Susie's newbie weekly giveaway winners. How glad I am that I won. This is a wonderful soap in many aspects. 1. First I noticed that it doesn't seem to require as much water as most soaps do. The lather was rich and quick. 2. My favorite thing about this soap is the smell. Rich coconut. 3. The price of Susie's soaps is another great feature. For the money, I don't think you can find a better soap. 4. The efficacy was very good. Very slick. All in all, this one sweet soap. I...
Top Bottom