Items by Marco

Marco
1.50 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
Susan Darnell is the company, Vitos is the line of shaving goods, Sapone Extra Super is the soap. Let’s proceed slowly, step by step, and discover a relatively new, fantastic Italian product. First of all the company: Susan Darnell Snc di Caserza O. & Co. This firm is specialized in supplies for hairdressers and barbers and is based in a very small city called Sori, in province of Genova. Yes, Genova, the city of Valobra, where the legendary Virgilio set his factory in 1903, over a hundred...
Floid Sandolor is a fantastic pre-shave gel made in Italy (Bologna) by The Colomer Group. It is a relatively new product developed for professional use and it’s currently very popular among Italian Master Barbers. This gel is, in my opinion, outstanding. It has to be applied to the face before lathering up. Once applied, its unique formulation allows to soften the wiskers, to protect the skin from the blade and to improve the overall performance of your shaving cream, creating an extra layer...
Marco
1.44 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
The Simpson Colonel X2L Best is here! Last week I placed an order at Vulfix, after a pleasant phone call with Brett, whom I immediately want to thank for his help and courtesy. I simply wanted to add another great brush to my collection. This brush had to respond to 5 requirements: 1. It had to be a Simpson. I’m a huge, huge, huge Simpson fan and I honestly believe that Simpsons are great, fantastic, outstanding brushes. Or, to be more precise, I truly think that they are the very best...
The Acqua Classica Borsari Parma is truly a terrific Italian perfume. It was first introduced by Ludovico Borsari in 1880 and has really remained unchanged over the years: today this wonderful Italian cologne is exactly how it was 130 years ago. Borsari is the TRUE fragrance of the Dukedom of Parma and has been described, by some connoiseurs, as the Italian cologne par excellence. The Acqua Classica has a strong scent of Citrus that gradually evolves into a light, fresh and elegant smell of...
Top Bottom