Items by Limey

Limey
0.23 star(s) 13 ratings
Views
Reviews
This is an excellent triple milled shaving soap. It makes great slippery lather however the scent is not really lime. I can tell its in there but its more of a clean quality smelling soap with a touch of lime/citrus. I got this with the wooden bowl and it is top quality as well. I'm guessing its mahogany. Anyway the soap has been used many times and looks pretty much like the day I got it. The biggest knock is the label on the bowl which is paper. :confused: Don't get it wet or it could fall...
This razor has been a pleasure to own. It was my first straight and one that has given me many good shaves. Its a nice 5/8 roundpoint with a full hollow. A set up that would make this a good razor for someone just starting into straights. I got this from a member who had done a good job of honing it but I like the double bevel and had no problem honing it to shave ready as a double bevel. The razor was about $90 new when I got mine. Now I believe they are up over $100. The craftsmanship is...
I first smelled this scent on a visit to Norstrom's and liked it very much from that moment. I finally worked up the nerve to drop $70 on a bottle. Got it home put a spray on (ahh...) but within seconds the scent had diminished already. Before I could get from the bathroom to the kitchen for my wife to give it a sniff...it was gone. It is more like an aftershave scent in depth and staying power. However, the scent is great with a strong Lime / citrus overtone and very fresh. I have been...
Top Bottom