Items by Kenno

I have tried many soaps over the years and the one I keep wanting to come back to is Wright's. I love the scent, can be strong but is something I love. Wright's lathers wonderfully in a thick creamy way that is long lasting and good for your skin, it provides a very nice almost shave like lather that has plenty of creamy slip without being greasy. The bar lasts a long time and doesn't dry out my skin. Wright's for me is actually very calming and relaxing (almost in a radox kind of way)...
This means business but in a smooth powerful and dirty anamalistic way! At first spray it says get outta my way if you can't handle me, like a bucking bronco, not in an 80's powerhouse way but in a way that says I'm understated, powerful and classy smooth. Wait for the dry down and after 5 minutes it's magic. I get vetiver, sandlewood and patchouli in a smoldering way that is brooding and sinister. It morphs into a scent that at times is indescribable and then pops its individual...
The famous Boss No 1. Want to smell like a man and still be sensual then this is for you. On apllication one gets a lovely warm honey musk bergamot that instantly signifies class. On dry down that continues with more depth with a slightly sweet honey oakmoos leather tabacco that goes deep, really deep! You don't need much, you could even do a walk through bare chested with one or two light sprays and be on your way. I just love smelling it and so do the ladies, it just make people...
This for me is a classic! I'm a bit suprised it hasn't been reviewed yet as it's such a beautiful scent. Very rarely do I go wow when I first spray or put on a fragrance/cologne, usually I say that's not bad or I get interested by a smell and apply it and wait to see how it pans out but this was love at first smell. This is a smell that will be timeless, never offensive no matter how much is applied, clean and fresh with lovely uncomplicated smell. Who needs complexity when it doesn't...
Wow I love Giovanni Shampoo, The smooth as silk is great. What a lovely luxurious lather, not that thin sudsy one you get from most shampoo's. It doesn't use sulfates, (how they get such a lather without it beats me) cold pressed natural ingredients are used and the scent is lovely. Very relaxing. I also find less to zero itch compared to other shampoo's and my hair does feel stronger with less hair fallout in the shower. The price is very reasonable when you consider the quality...
Giovanni soap is my favorite soap so far, in front of Claus Porto and Nesti Dante. This produces the best lather in a bath soap I have yet tried and I've tried around 15. It really is amazing. The lather is so rich and thick with nice slip without being slimey or greasy. Washes off clean and leaves a wonderful aroma of hazlenuts in the bath and just a fleeting note on your body for a short while after. The bar is a good size, 250gm, lasts a long time and not too costly. There are many...
All I can say is wow! This baby has such a smooth flavour yet such a great power behind that flavour that it's hard to describe it till you sink a few. Wonderfull full flavour with a touch of port behind an unmistakable scotch front. This has a thick, slightly oily texture with a hint of caramel/chocolate cake, almost like a caramel marmalade. No burn but great power, what a lovely velvety body! The finish isn't long but you remember the last one long after it's gone and you look...
Bushmills 10yo is my go to drink. This whiskey has won a few awards and New York times voted it their best in 2006. Packaging is great and has a historic feel to it and the bottle is just the right shape and size. Once opened a lovely aroma is noticed, not too sweet with vanilla, sherry, bourbon and rum. Tasting notes are just as lovely as the aroma with vanilla, christmas cake, fudge, bourbon and sherry. Fairly complex with a lot of flavors and a slightly smooth oily texture...
Top Bottom