Items by Confilo

Price: Well priced, shipping to the US from Canada can add $ Quality: This is a tallow based soap loaded with other nice ingredients, for me the bottom line is the shave and I got a close, smooth, nick free, irritation free shave Scent: A clean sea breezy scent. Lather: This is a creamy, cushiony, rich tallowy lather. Quickly obtained in a bowl (I'm a bowl shaver).Among the best Efficacy: Excellent Moisturizing: Smooth shave, no irritation. I don't use soaps for...
The price is unbeatable, but keep in mind that this is not just a boar brush, IMO the bristles grow near the tusks of a warthog. Quality: It's handle is plain wood painted with plain colors: Blue, green no pink or bone or Ivory. This is a warthog of a brush. Stiffness: More stiff than a 16 yrs. old in a strip joint Softness of tip: NA. If you want soft get a caress Ergo: You can hold it Latherability: This is for real hard soap. If your are used to pampy soft soaps they are not...
I know tallow is my preference but I'm willing to try glycerin soaps and this one fill the bill. Price: It is reasonable compare to the premium brands and quality wise worth it Quality: Good quality=Good shave. This soap is quality all around. it comes nicely wrapped, it is not pretty and it is named Leatherneck...what the heck is a quality men's product Scent: Masculine, very strong when under wraps, but it soften as one builds lather and shaves. It will grow on me Efficacy:Not a nick, not...
Price: As a sample it was free but I ordered a full size bottle and under $10 is a bargain Quality: It is a thick balm, a little goes a long way. IMO a quality product Fights razor burn: Didn't experience razor burn but I'm sure it does. the best way to fight razor burn is not to over shave Cooling Sensation: A 10, particularly after a warmth clove sensation followed by gradual peppermint cooling Scent: Very pleasant, the wife likes it. Moisturizing: Excellent, proved during cold, dry NE...
Price: It is reasonable Quality: I had a great shave filled with aromatic vetiver Scent: If you like Vetiver, it is Heaven, if you don't, you know it Lather:I was worried being a glycerin soap; there was no reason, lots of lather easy to work Efficacy: 3 passes with a Red Israeli, I usually prefer Feathers and it was a smooth shave Moisturizing: It was nice no razor burn but I also got the Vetiver after shave balm from QED and of course I OD in Vetiver
I ordered the Saint Charles Shave Heavy Mug as an special for Badger and Blades forum. It came with a nice fragrance soap (more on the soap later) I 'm a soap shaver and my first reaction when opening the box and seeing the size of the item wrapped in a nice red tissue paper was that they made a mistake and sent a scuttle instead. Also a nice cologne fragrance permeated the room. It is a really large mug, very elegant in glossy black with the SCS logo in silver. In the bottom of the mug was...
Top Bottom