Items by bendawson

bendawson
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
copied from their site: Wild Man Beard Conditioner Sampler Pack "Feel Rugged. Look Smooth" Massage a few drops into a dry beard to keep it growing thick, soft and clean. Moisturizes dry skin and softens rough hair. Nothing more, nothing less. Smells distinctly manly. Try each handcrafted Wild Man Beard Conditioner scent in this sampler four-pack! These unique blends are formulated with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. You'll receive a 15ml bottle of each...
bendawson
2.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
copied from their site: Nurture your beard and keep it in optimal condition with this 100% natural organic beard oil. Custom hand blended from only the finest oils, this beard oil is ideal for anyone with a full beard or even someone just starting to grow a beard. The luxurious oils nourish the beard and seep down into the skin to relieve dryness and itchiness. It softens even the sharpest whiskers and makes them kissably soft. Most importantly, it will make your beard stronger and...
bendawson
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Copied from their site: Handmade item Materials: Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil At Grizzly, we are beard and mustache enthusiasts, and have created products that represent our passion for facial hair. We have put a lot of time and effort into this beard tonic and we really feel that we have captured who we are as bearded men and put it in a bottle. We have hand crafted a...
This is my first experience with The Holy Black and their shave cream. I ordered the 4oz Sandalwood smoke. The amber jar it's packaged in is nice, it seals well but that's where my positive experience ends. I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed with this product almost all the way around. The label on the jar I received was not as pictured on their site. It was pieced together from 2 different labels stuck together, they didn't even match, and they aren't anywhere near water...
Top Bottom