Items by azmark

I was very fortunate to track a stick down from a friend in Spain for free:w00t:. I've never used a La Toja stick, just never intrigued me. After finding out about the stick with tallow there was no way I was turning tallow anything away. Quality: Great tube that it comes in and nicely wrapped halfway in foil(?). The tube is great and better than any stick I've come across. The tallow version is a yellow color that is much different than the new formulation which is bright white...
I was surprised how little AK gets any buzz; it isn't the easiest to find unless you go to a AK boutique or online vendors have it in stock. The normal shaving members in the states don't stock it but I think there are a few across the pond that do. I've really narrowed my creams down since I'm a soaps person and even then it is thinned because I've "been around the block" and know what works for me. If the software doesn't contain lanolin or tallow their welcome is officially worn out...
I took quite a while to get this review in because it was my first time using a cordovan strop so I didn't really know what to expect as a result. I was so blown away by the Spanish strop Jose (Ambrose) has that I needed to get everything out of this strop to give him the fairest review and make sure it stood up to the success to his Spanish strops. I used 5 different razors to get my final results and my results are a combined of each. WK1; 6/8 Full Hollow Gotta, WK2; TI 69 Frameback...
I was always hesitant to pay $28 for an aftershave and have always had a special place in my heart for the "drug store" splashes. Im surprised that this didn't have a review already. By viewing many SOTD shots, it looks like it is widely used and liked. Price: I once joined the "Penny Pinchers Club" but since then I've never looked back. I don't mind dropping a little more for a product that is going to invigorate the senses of such an important part of the day. Comparing this product...
Top Bottom