What's new

Vintage Avon find

An ancient coin 70s Avon, a container of aftershave "Wild Country" full and in perfect condition.

proxy.php
Nice find! I've never seen one in a foreign language before, thanks for posting. I wonder how many were exported, and to how many countries?
Hunting today

proxy.php

The bell is full of Oland Cologne. Smells very nice.

The mail box is half full of wild country.

The DE is empty but once had spicy
Great Score!:thumbup1:

Great finds! I have that same DE bottle full of Spicy. I love the way they look. "First class male" :lol:
I love the names they came up with for some of the bottles. The Mail Jeep is called "Extra Special Male"

Of course the Spicy would be empty! Great catch!
+1 I know by bottles of Spicy seem to go down faster than the rest.

Last edited:
Hunting today

proxy.php

The bell is full of Oland Cologne. Smells very nice.

The mail box is half full of wild country.

The DE is empty but once had spicy
Nice, my DE came with "Sure winner" which isn't that much of a winner (okay, but very quick to vanish). I bought a beer barrel at a local thrift shop full of Spicy in great smelling condition!

I picked these up at an antique shop. I had to go over my normal $3 limit to $5 each, but I got some of the rarer ones. First time I've seen any of them as colognes at least. The guns are all full of colognes Everest, Brisk Spice, and Deep Woods. The Skylark is full of Clint Aftershave.

Attachments

• $DSCF9129.jpg
    $DSCF9129.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
Thanks.

I was exited enough to find another Skylark with the stickers, but filled with a new (to me) scent made it even better. I'm usually don't were colognes, but sometimes I do wish Deep Woods and Brisk Spice lasted a little longer. Everest has really started to grow on me too.

I tried the Clint today, and I like it. It kind of reminds me of Oland, but nicer.

$image.jpg

Picked up a full bottle of Wild Country in this great bottle. My first vintage aftershave. My aftershave AD is in full effect.

Awesome score! :thumbup1:

I love the animal bottles, especially the ones you actually remove their heads to use. :scared: :w00t:
They always make me laugh anyway.:tongue_sm

Well that was worth it!! I pass a lot of Avon bottles by these days. But I'll rarely let an Old Spice bottle go, even if it's empty.

I thought that was an Old Spice bottle. I've passed on several Old Spice bottles, and even a few really cool Skin Bracer ones. I don't buy empties, unless they are dirt cheap. I figure I can do the emptying myself.

Always my luck lately too. Empty bottles everywhere. I lucked out with that same Old Spice bottle one day awhile ago though, so make sure you always pick up and move every bottle. I found a 'new old' full one!

Top Bottom