What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Black, black, black and I like it. Puma 69 5/8 thumb notch late version. The black marble soap box is from Col. Conk. I've had it for some years and I like the extra flair it adds to the soap. The 30mm extra density no name Chinese two band brush beats the crap out of both my Simpson Chubby brushes. It's been one of my favourite brushes the last two years.

Wow!:001_tt1:

WHOAH!

A serious word of caution-- I would advise you to NEVER travel with IVORY. International customs can quite easily confiscate such items.

Its ok I'm travelling domestically, when I go overseas I take my second travel kit which is a pair Mother Of Pearl handled George III era razors.

[emoji115]I would think upon safe arrival that you would post such a kit [emoji6] I for one never tyre of Mother of Pearl.

~Royce

Last edited:
Kikuboshi 45
"Good For Pro" Hai!
proxy.php

~Royce

Stunning Razors once again and as always my Friends:thumbup:

Once again the Feather DX, (Henceforth Dubbed by our very own [MENTION=85745]Polarbeard[/MENTION] "The Grim Reaper") Week Continues tonight with shave number 3 on the Feather AC Professional Blade:

$IMG_0011.jpg

Heljestrand No.16 in ivory and with a thumb notch. I am so glad to be the owner, and first user, of this razor. As far as I no it might very well be one of a kind. I hope that my son one day, many years from now, will enjoy it as much as his old man does.

$uploadfromtaptalk1464254290305.jpg

In the flesh they are brutal. They are really big and incredibly heavy.
That's a relief, then I don't have to feel too envious. I prefer nimble light weight razors like the one I shaved with today. Even so they look magnificent and I hope to see them soon again.
Kind regards
Arne

That's a relief, then I don't have to feel too envious. I prefer nimble light weight razors like the one I shaved with today. Even so they look magnificent and I hope to see them soon again.
Kind regards
Arne
The rest of my 7 day collection are ivory scaled and much lighter. I use these ones for weekends or occasional international travel, really have to slow the shave down and concentrate.

Top Bottom