What's new

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU: Special Giveaway

I'm stuck at the intersection trying to figure out how to measure the prime of a fictional character. . . Oh, heck- Yoda, win a fight he would. . .

If I remember my expanded universe lore properly, Luke had the ability and potential to be the most powerful Jedi that ever lived. Whether that potential was ever reached (I unfortunately lost track of it in my late 20's) I have no idea. So if that's taken into account, I'd go with Luke, personally. Now whether he would get to the point where he kills Yoda..? No, not in his character. But potentially beat in a duel a la Vader in Jedi? Yes, definitely.*

Hopefully we get to see all that potential in Ep VIII..!

*I've taken this far too seriously, haven't I?

Yoda would look cooler doing it BUT Luke will be the clear Winner. I'm not all that clear on the Star Wars story but IIRC Luke is something of the culmination of all those who have come before him. He is the most Jedi of Jedi, a little light and a little dark and all that jazz.

I'm in if I can vote for Yogurt!!!

$mel-brooks-Yogurt-spaceballs1.jpg

Luke if we are talking Luke. If portrayed by Mark Hamill, probably Luke again because Yoda would tire of all the whinny poor me acting.

Just saying.

Luke..as long as he still had his original hand. Here's what's on sale and very popular with the Star Wars fans today at Disney World-

$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Top Bottom