What's new

Shave soap under the $5

I was lookin to shave soap pucks, sticks, creams and I'm wondering how many are out there under $5.
And are affordable for everyone.

Williams is cheap. Other bargains: Arko, VDH, Palmolive shave stick, Speick shave stick, Godrej, Monsavon, IB has some, Col. Conk and some RR soaps. Thats for soaps. There are creams under $5: Derby, Godrej, Erasmic, Ingram, C.O. Bigelow,.

In Canadian currency these days, not much [emoji26]

Some of the less expensive products that I've liked:

Arko
Palmolive stick
Amici from Italian barber
Classic from Italian Barber

vdh deluxe probably best bet for soap imo but I haven't used any others then Williams and that tears my face up

In Canadian currency these days, not much [emoji26]

I know!! The Canadian dollar sucks right now! :mad3:

You can still get a puck of Williams for less than a couple dollars but it's only 50 grams. They still have it at Honest Ed's in Toronto but the store is going to close down. And it's on Amazon as an add-on item.
:001_rolle

$Untitled 1.jpg

Arko Arko Arko! This has become my near daily soap. I have very hard water, and I find if I use a little more water than usual with Arko it performs great. And it's super cheap, got a 12 pack of sticks for about $12, and pushed it down into a wood soap bowl. Also have a stick available for applying directly to my face. Great stuff.

Lots of great suggestions! I`ve recently tried Super Max cream from Bulgaria and it`s nice and also Lea Professional cream in the big 250 ML tube. Also try to hit the local Indian grocers a lot of tubes for around 3-4 bucks like Old Spice, Palmolive creams etc

To echo many of the other posters, Arko pretty much can't be beat in terms of value (if you can tolerate the scent). Otherwise, I have a few RR soaps in my rotation that each costed around $5 or less

Top Bottom