What's new

25 Things Fast Food Chains Don't Want You to Know

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Oh, this may need to go to the comfort food thread, but ironically Dad, who was a WWII combat vet., passed away 20 years ago today. Tonight we had fried pork chops, boiled 'taters, and fried okra. Dad liked that kind of food that Mom would make.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
So that Aaron doesn't get on to me for "Pics. or it didn't happen"...

Attachments

• $IMG_0009.jpg
    $IMG_0009.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 41

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Mike, before you go eat the BurgerKing burger, please change your Will to name me beneficiary of all your BBQ equipment and Orangy.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Mike, before you go eat the BurgerKing burger, please change your Will to name me beneficiary of all your BBQ equipment and Orangy.
I still get their double cheeseburgers from time to time. If I am going to eat nuked burger I am not paying Whopper prices.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Oh good Lord...NO!

If I did I'd never see a rescue squad.

Besides, with all of the carcinogens that the smoke puts on the meat, not to mention the second hand smoke that the BBQ equipment puts out that will contaminate an entire neighborhood, along with the latest WHO report of processed (and smoked) meat being a cancer causing agent, I can't in good conscience allow you to have access to my stuff in any way, shape, or form. I guess the next brisket I fix I'm gonna have to eat all by myself.

Glad you guys are getting scared or aware of these crazy fast food restaurants now pass it on.

Yes, but I'm gonna take one for the team this week. Besides Burger King I'm gonna hit Whataburger...and then Arby's!!!

Then...If I'm still able...I'm gonna hit one of my favorite greasy spoons for a cheeseburger and fries...hold the 'mater please.

If y'all don't hear from me again...I love you guys!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yes, but I'm gonna take one for the team this week. Besides Burger King I'm gonna hit Whataburger...and then Arby's!!!
If taking one for the team includes Whataburger, count me in. I love the A-1 Thick and Hearty just a little bit too much. My father moved away from Texas 15 years ago. Whenever he comes back, as soon as he crosses the TX line, the first place he hits is Whataburger.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
You live in a Whataburger state and dare to make such a claim. And to think I had the Texas Rangers knocking on my door for putting beans in chili :lol:

I haven't eaten a Whataburger in 25 years or a BigMac....nasty. The Mighty Fine burgers are real beef and just plain good. Their bathrooms have one-way mirrors which is totally crazy when you are taking a pee. You can see out at the patrons but they can't see you.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
You live in a Whataburger state and dare to make such a claim. And to think I had the Texas Rangers knocking on my door for putting beans in chili :lol:

You did WHAT with your chili?

proxy.php

Sorry Owen...I told the local Ranger Stacy McNeal about it...he did the rest. Good thing I didn't say anything to retired Ranger Eddie Almond....

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
You did WHAT with your chili?

Sorry Owen...I told the local Ranger Stacy McNeal about it...he did the rest. Good thing I didn't say anything to retired Ranger Eddie Almond....
Hey, I make a pretty good Texas Red now. I think I have atoned:001_smile

Top Bottom