What's new

Brush at Whole Foods

I went to one of the larger sized Whole Foods grocery stores in my area and that store was carrying the Every Man Jack synthetic shaving brush for $20($19.98). I've been to three different Whole Foods stores and only this larger store carried the brush. The box is solid and it was sealed so I couldn't look at the actual brush though. I'm not looking to get another brush for a long while but it would be nice to know there was a B&M option on the table. Anyone have any first hand experience with this synthetic brush??

AOS is very expensive for what they offer. I have lived in KoP my whole life and avoid the KoP Mall whenever possible due to the crowds and attitudes of most customers and sales staff. There is also quite a bit of crime, mostly physical altercations over parking spaces but Christmas time the mall is rife with muggings and assaults in the bathrooms and parking areas.

AOS is very expensive for what they offer. I have lived in KoP my whole life and avoid the KoP Mall whenever possible due to the crowds and attitudes of most customers and sales staff. There is also quite a bit of crime, mostly physical altercations over parking spaces but Christmas time the mall is rife with muggings and assaults in the bathrooms and parking areas.

I thought you were looking for a B&m alternative. B&ms are gonna be a bit more expensive. I just tell the service, no help needed unless it's to open the glass lock...

We are kind of not near Christmas, unless I'm missing something...

Not anything I need, but I searched for it and it's a very nice looking brush anyway.
$premium-shave-brush.jpg

I'm derailling your thread a bit here, but I was parked in one of the KOP mall garages one holiday season and my car was broken into. Luckily, they only got away with my console change and a couple pair of nice shades.

I'm in West Chester and am just getting into wet shaving. I'm wondering you know of any local establishments that carry shaving supplies. I'd like to go somewhere to check things out in the flesh and if I can support a small local business, all the better.

I'm derailling your thread a bit here, but I was parked in one of the KOP mall garages one holiday season and my car was broken into. Luckily, they only got away with my console change and a couple pair of nice shades.

I'm in West Chester and am just getting into wet shaving. I'm wondering you know of any local establishments that carry shaving supplies. I'd like to go somewhere to check things out in the flesh and if I can support a small local business, all the better.

I get a bit irrational when it comes to the KoP Mall. I hate the place since I grew up and lived in the shadow of the great shopping mecca. I worked there in my teens and early 20s. Its amazing how much of the crime that happens there is covered up by the mall and local police. Its also a car theft hot spot due to its close proximity to the turnpike and major highways. I sent you a PM about the sparse shaving options in stores in our neck of the woods.

So anyway, I was really only interested if the everyman jack brush was any good say compared to the cheap Omega synthetics out now.

re the original post, go ahead and get the brush at whole foods.
their return policy is outstanding so if, for any reason, you don't like it, they will accept the return.
not too many other merchants have the same return policy for brushes.

Top Bottom