What's new

Kevdogg's inspirational Weight Loss thread

3260 of 3070.

Was hungry last evening and my wife wanted me to go for fast food as supper did not fill either of us.....i told her I was not going out because I was over my calories. She left it at that.

I noticed I fell off the wagon once I started drinking soda more.....cutting soda, and going to get my seltzer water friday, along with flavorings.

Kev, I feel off track there for a while as well. Life, football games, and BBQ Comps got me side tracked. I too as of last week just re-committed, now is a great time for you to re-commit as well! Yes, yesterday you were over but not by much, don't let that get you down, keep doing better everyday! Good for you telling the wife that you were over and weren't going out for a treat run! It was nice that she let it go at that.

Keep track today and let us know where you ended up tomorrow.

Keep tracking and fighting the good fight! It's the worst time of year but if you keep at it you will come out ahead for the new year.:thumbup1:

Kev, it seems like you've become discouraged. You've come too long a way to stop trying. It doesn't matter what you ate today. Vow to do better tomorrow. And, at the very least, keep doing those laps around the office.

Top Bottom