What's new

Dark Holler Design Works preview

Thanks for your honest feedback. I didn't mean to come across as attacking your process/product as I truly think your handles look spectacular!

Ken...I wish you luck...I know your venture will be filled with both ups and downs [every venture is] and I hope you are able to meet the demand you seem to have garnered. I'm looking forward to what comes out of this, but moreover I'm looking forward to your new designs...my hands will thank you methinks. There is so little to choose from handle style wise...I hope your innovation makes it easier for people with disabilities like me...it's hard to conform to a handle that just doesn't fit.

Thanks & your first prototype looks promising!

Matt

We have many collaborations between vendors in wet shaving. This may not be the first but this is definitely one that I am VERY interested in :)

You're right...the more I think about it, the more collaborations come to mind.

I was just getting into brushes when the M&F Group buy was kicked off, so I missed out on that. And I've been hesitant to attempt to get in touch with Lee for an M&F, knowing I would probably get pissed off/upset if my emails are not returned. If Ken can make an M&F-quality knot available to me without the hassle, but instead with the great attention to service that he demonstrated in that Group buy, I would gladly give him my business.

Ken, as a member of the now famous "Chief" Group Buy, I look forward with great joy at this exciting new venture that you, your son, and Lee are embarking on. If you remember, I was so excited about the "Chief" because it was my present to myself for my one year wet shaving anniversary. Well, with that in mind, I hope to be able to purchase one of your creations again for my third anniversary of wet shaving.
I wish you good luck and will be watching your progress with great excitement my friend.

Evan

Ken,

I love the shape of that handle. I'm very interested to see where this goes and what kind of materials/knots you provide. As you know, I'm another very satisfied group buy member. The "Chief" is still the only brush in my den. Good luck!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks again, y'all.

I'm thinking maybe we'll host some kind of KC-area debut.

With BBQ, of course.

We're still getting things lined out, but progress continues. Below is a pair of triplets, three "PK-47s" (don't ask) and three Chiefs.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Can't wait to see some of Lee's hair stuffed into these. Great work so far Ken, I'm excited to see where this goes!

Top Bottom