What's new

Feather AS-D2 just came today!

Got home from work and a small yet wondrous package was awaiting me. I eagerly opened the package and that has to be one of the nicest packaged razors I've ever seen.

I don't need to tell you how beautiful it is there are tons of posted pics and reviews. They are all accurate and true.

My only problem is much like my Tradere SB I think this razor might be to damn nice to use! I think I might just admire it for a while.

Seriously now, pics or it didn't happen ...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I put the Tradere in there just to show he'll be in good company!

Last edited:
Mine came yesterday from that group buy site.

Took a month because I live in Brazil.

I am growing beard and I will use it first time tomorrow !!

Is it really worth the money?

As I have only used it twice thus far I cannot fully attest to it being worth it yet.

However I will say with supplied feather blade. I did a normal 3 pass shave for BBS WTG, XTG, ATG. No irritation no weepers either. I normally get at least one.

Very comfortable shave!

I think I might have to order one, I feel like I have more than enough razors so I am trying not to, but it will probably happen. :lol:

Seki Edge probably refers to the city Feather razors are manufactured in. You are buying from Amazon. I've never had a return problem. They've even paid for the return shipping when I've received something I didn't expect, including poor quality, or something that arrived broken. (I am talking about Amazon shipped/fulfilled items. This one seems to qualify.)

I've noticed that the writers don't always understand the items they are promoting with their ad copy...

Top Bottom