What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I've dug out my old Seiko automatic generating system/kinetic.

View attachment 331060
Wearing this again ... except now I've upgraded it by changing the capacitor for a rechargeable Li-Ion battery as per the instructions here. :thumbup1:
This is one of the early Kinetics that only ran for about 3 days on a full charge, which is a PITA unless you wear it every day to recharge it.
Now it will last months or years, which puts it on a par with Eco-Drive watches in some ways. I hadn't realised how far Kinetics have progressed.

Raymond Weil Othello. I never have much reason to wear this one, I change the battery, put it away, then take it out years later with the battery dead! :laugh:
At least I had the sense to buy a batch of batteries cheap online.

$Raymond_Weil_Othello_R0010827.jpg

Pardon, but is that a men's watch?
It is when I'm wearing it! :lol:
These Othellos were the same diameter for men and women (30mm), so it's hard to be certain. All the "diamonds" might suggest it's a ladies' style but I think it makes a good dress watch with the right outfit, like a dinner jacket. Not something I wear often.

Well I certainly made a mistake coming in here. I definitely made an extreme mistake going back 50 pages...

I'll be joining you guys soon...... *waves bye to his money*

Tissot is love and hate for me. I've had a few, but in the end I sold all of them again. Still, I think they are very nice watches!

Top Bottom