What's new

Stunt shaving

For kicks I shaved without a mirror this morn. Did it cuz I saw a vintage shave mug with a tiny mirror on the side on ebay. Thought how could you use that! After time its mostly feel anyway. The mirror is just cool to see a good lookin man shave. In my case anyway lol. Next on a horse bareback.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Would really impress me is if you could shave while on a set of bike rollers.

On the serious side, it is good practice, I believe to avoid use of sight to force other senses to contribute more. Pick a safe pass, with either a safety or straight razor, and close your eyes. Everything feels different! When you use all your senses again, somehow I feel more confident.

A bit like a blind person developing other senses.

Along with Kentos, I recommend using this technique, blindfolded, on a set of bike rollers. (Well, everything till now was serious.)

No bbs. Missed a spot on my neck and nicked my ear lol! But not to shabby. Just telling people im growing a goatee on the side of my neck. All the kids will be doing it by next week.

i got, possibly, the best shave of my life durring a power outage when i couldn't see... so yea... great job. i think i might try sightless shaving tomorrow.

Try it while rock climbing. You can hone on the way up. ("I prefer the left route for setting the bevel, but the finishing grits are on the right.")

Try it while rock climbing. You can hone on the way up. ("I prefer the left route for setting the bevel, but the finishing grits are on the right.")

Gash - I think you may have redefined straight shaving there!

Kentos - I'd say the ATG pass would be especially interesting while bungee jumping...

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The "other" straight shaving site had a hilarious "extreme lathering" type of contest. There was a guy in the marathon running and lathering up, classic. Maybe we can do something similar, but go all the way and do the extreme shaving bit. Ill put of a box of Band Aids for the winner....

OK I'm not having a good feeling about this "Extreme Shaving" contest. I really hope no one trys to shave with a straight while riding a motorcycle and jumping over cars or something. Please remember that most appendages do not grow back LOL.

Top Bottom