What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first Christmas week and we would appreciate if you could add, in your always beautiful shots, any Christmas detail of your choice. In other words we want to "feel" the Christmas spirit looking at your marvellous creations! :santa:

proxy.php

Marco, you have most definitely started this week off with an exceptional shot.:thumbup1:

P.S. Love the modified avatar too, my friend!

Monday

Music
Anita Baker - Compositions

Hardware
Proshave Scuttle
Semogue 2011 LE, bristle 2
6/8" George Johan

Software
Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
Floïd Blue After Shave

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

I adore those scales, Soren. They look wonderful. And the MWF should be just about done for Christmas, I reckon.:001_unsur A superb shave and shot all round!:thumbup1:

Toyo Special | La Toja Manatiales | Thäter LE 2011 Bulb | Thayers Lavender | Sabon | Pascal Morabito Or Black
proxy.php

What a great way to start this holiday week! The Toyo was smooth and sharp. I was BBS on all but the most challenging places after a single pass. Just did a few touch ups and left it with that. My face feels great, and I smell wonderful too. Everything is starting out on the right foot here!

Every item here exudes quality, Bill, and that Toyo is without doubt a magnificent straight. A supreme way to start this week!:thumbup1:

Omega - Semogue 610 - 11/16 Wagner & Lange - TOBS Original AS

proxy.php

I'm not really a Christmas fan so don't expect many Christmas theme shots from me. What you see above is probably about as Christmassy as I'll get - at least it has some Christmas colour
:001_smile

Keith, it doesn't matter! I enjoy the 3 days-Eve, Day, and Boxing Day, but couldn't careless about the build up beforehand. Anyhow, a great shot, colour and all!:001_smile:thumbup1:

Monday, 19.XII.2011

Predopobarba Proraso
Semogue 605
GFT Coconut Oil
Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley
Gillette Goal Stainless
Thayers Witch Hazel lemon
Institut Karité Baume Après rasage

proxy.php

Nearly 2 years without that cream and I can still smell it.:001_wub: A lovely reminder and pic, Emanuel, for what I hope santa will be bringing me!:001_unsur

Good morning friends!

PREP: Floïd Sandolor Pre Shave Gel
BRUSH: New Forest Tubby2
SOAP/CREAM: Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: Bonsa (Böntgen & Sabin)
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG / XTG
AS: SIR IRISCH MOOS
RESULT: BBS shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,