What's new

Ever ready model numbers -- post your numbers here

ER F40 and 200T (look the same to me!) with 20mm TGN Silvertips.
proxy.php

In your picture they certainly do look identical.
My F40 and 200T are different near the top, the angle at the top of the handle is steeper and longer in one. I can't remember which. I'll try and get a photo in a minute.

Here's my restored Ever-Ready 300N. The nylon bristles have been removed and replaced with a TGN 200 Finest Badger knot (pre-bloom).

proxy.php

Measurements

Overall Height: 97mm
Handle Height: 50mm
Loft: 47mm
Base Width: 35mm
Top Section Width: 35mm

Black on White 150The ferrell from the Omega Boar makes it look a little taller. Sorry for the dirtiness, I just used it yesterday.

300N This was butterscotch, but it required so much sanding due to it's poor broken condition that there isn't much butterscotch left.

ok,here are three,one everreadyC40,ones a burma shave boar,which im going to put a badgerknot into,the other is an older?made in tiwan roc i had around,looks old w/my burham1909's

Attachments

• $DSCN0321.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 685
  • $DSCN0323.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 680
Last edited:
Here are two pictures of my 250PB in White/Red. These are all before restore, which I'll update once that has been completed.

Hair: Pure Badger
Knot: 18 mm
Loft: 40 mm
Base: 55 mm

proxy.php

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I was waiting and just received a Ever-Ready (two-tone...cream & black), 150 Boar Brush. :thumbup:

"Laughter is the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart." Mort Walker

Christopher
proxy.php
"Between the wish and the thing lies waiting". Unknown Author

Hmmm...I was watching that one. Nice looking brush. I think it would look great with a nice two band finest TGN knot. Congratulations!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hmmm...I was watching that one. Nice looking brush. I think it would look great with a nice two band finest TGN knot. Congratulations!
Larry:
Thanx for your reply, support and for sharing, but I think I'll not re-knot this brush with Badger hair because the boar bristels are to still great condition with no shedding and I really like the exfoliating action of this brush wih the existing Boar bristles. :thumbup:

Christopher
proxy.php
"Laughter is the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart." Mort Walker

Last edited:
Top Bottom