What's new

Duke 3

They are both great brushes. I have a Duke2 which I love and plenty of others here on the board have the Duke3.
Don't forget to post a few pictures when she arrives- it's always nice to hear the thoughts of a new owner as well.

It's a fine choice. There's nothing wrong with either of them. I have the Duke 2 and the Duke 3, and I use the Duke 3 more because I like its larger size. Enjoy your brush.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Wrong choice. You should have gone with the Persian Jar 2:001_rolle

I think you made a good choice. Looks like a real nice brush. I was actually considering the Duke, but liked the looks and size of the PJ2 in super better. It's on its way now. I wanted the PJ3; I like the taller brushes, but it was just a little too pricey; maybe next year.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Yes, you made the right choice. The Duke Series is a superior cathegory of brushes, and no matter if you get the N.2 or N.3. They are both EXCELLENT. The only other cathegory of Simpson brushes that can compete with the Dukes are, for me, the Chubbies. And Simpsons are the finest brushes in the World. Obviously, my opinion.

Not a wrong choice but a grievous error just the same. Simpson brushes are like horses. They are happiest when in a herd. Buy more.

I have the 2 and the 3 and frankly I prefer the duke 3 as it has a larger bulb and just seems better. Both great brushes no doubt.

got my DUKE 2 on friday, only used it twice, but it's great.

you'll love your DUKE 3. smells a little funky at first, but it'll go away. lathered excellently and felt good in my hand and on my face.

i said it in my thread, but i'll say it again...."it was like rubbing my face with silk".

couldn't imagine a Simpson Silver Tip being any softer, but they must be.

great choice :thumbup:

Top Bottom