What's new

cedar scented aftershave?

Can anyone recommend an aftershave or fragrance that has the scent of cedarwood? I'm tired of the flowery smelling stuff that I keep getting for Christmas. Thanks.

Cade has been discontinued, but can still be tracked down.

In the Whole Food stores in this area we've got an Aftershave by Aubrey Organics Men’s Stock, try their City Rhythms.

Go on out and get yourself some Cade.

:001_rolle

Yes! Too bad it's not sold anymore. It's weird though, the last Occitance en Provence I went to gave me oodles of samples just for looking at stuff. Maybe it's worth a shot?

I don't particularly like the shave cream and shampoo in that scent all that much. Mainly because the Juniper just destroys any hint of other fragrance in it.

To me Master's Challenge is mainly Cedar.Others claim to detect a bit of orange peel.It's a good a/s and for about $6 for close to a pint won't break the bank.

p.s.
it hangs around for hours,but stays close to the body.

I love the scent of Cedarwood. The Shave Den makes some outstanding products. I have Cedarwood AS Milk and find it quite nice. My favorite after shave product, however, is The Shave Den's Cedarwood and Lemon Splash-I got it with "double ice" which makes it as mentholated as Osage Rub or Alcolado Glacial if you like that face freeze with your Cedar.

St James of London (Creighton's) makes a Cederwood & Clarysage AS/Cologne. I picked up a bottle to go along with my cream SJoL cream. It smells fantastic and there are still traces on me at 4:30 p.m., but I'm still getting mediocre lathers from the cream. But the scent makes it worth it.

Top Bottom