Not open for further replies.
Hot shower / CF Preshave
Pears vintage shave stick
BBE brush
Gold Slant w/Feather - d1
WWR / CWR
TGR Standard ASB
Agar Aura - Mukhallat Naqi

The Pears stick is a mystery. I thought it was glycerin-based but it has that crayon-like tallow smell. I think I lucked out with this one!

Been a while since I've had time to post a pic in the famous SOTD thread. For that I apologize fellas. As my Musgo SC ran out the other day and June isn't here yet, I thought I'd go back to some old favorites.

In honor of UFC 114 I went with a previous shave and (apologies) a recycled pic:

Saturday Morning Shave

Mama Bear's "Awakenings" shave soap
Shavemac Custom D01 Silvertip
7 O"Clock SharpEdge (4th day)
Gillette New Common Bar circa. 1941
WWR / CWR
La Toja A/S
Proraso A/B

Ian S. Spice is Nice * Grosvenor LE * Boker * For Men

Man, going back to a Escher finished razor after a few days shave testing razors off an ~8-9k stone is night and day. Sooooooo BBS with no irritation. A welcome return to great shaves. :thumbup: Yay Eschers!

Saturday evening

Had a busy day at work. After my tea I wanted to relax a bit so a decent shave was in order. The 30 minutes or so spent shaving is my bit of 'me' time.

Earlier this week I had what was possibly my worst shave to date since changing over to DE shaving. Subsequently I'd been taking it easy over the past week to let my face heal a bit.

wash with Pine Tar Soap
Wilkinson Special 4/8" Full Hollow Round Point w/ Ebony Scales
Omega 'Professional' 10049
TABAC Soap Stick
TABAC AS
One Planet - Forest Rain EDT
bit of Boots Bay Rum hair tonic on my hair

I got a really nice shave. DFS but slight stubble under my jaw. Most importantly though, no burn, nicks or weepers!

Later on just before bed, I applied some Nivea Moisturising cream.

Sunday May 30

Pre: Proraso pre/post
Brush: Simpson Astor 90th anniversay LE #55/90
Soap: L'Occitane
Razor: #58
Blade: Feather
Aftershave: alum, Dickinson's witch hazel and Proraso Aftershave splash
EDT: Guerlain Habit Rouge

Pete

* old Muhle r89 open comb / Astra SP
* Vulfix pure badger brush
* Palmolive rose soap pre-wash
* TOBS rose SC
* Old Spice AS

Inspired by a Gentleman in a Danish shave forum, who is "walking" round London in his shaves, I've chosen a tour round Europe for this one.

I'm starting off in Denmark to pick up the scuttle, then going to Italy for the brush and then a dash to the neighbour, France, to pick up a straight razor. Then heading north to England to collect a soap and then finishing the trip in Germany where I stock up on beers... oh sorry, it was of course an aftershave - the beers was a force of habit :lol:

Sundays very pleasant shave:

Proshave Scuttle
Omega 10005 :001_wub:
Le Grelot 6/8"

T&H Luxury Shaving Soap
Speick Aftershave Balm

I wish you a really nice and relaxing Sunday Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

SUNDAY

Progress
Astra Superior Platinum
Omega Boar